Paying for treatment can
come with many questions.
Here are some answers.
PAYING FOR AUBAGIO® (teriflunomide) THERAPY
Once you're prescribed AUBAGIO you'll immediately have access to a range of services from MS One to One™ Support for AUBAGIO. An MS One to One™ Nurse will be available to help you navigate the challenges of paying for your treatment. You can call an MS One to One™ Nurse directly Mon-Fri 8:30 am-8:00 pm EST. Your nurse can help you with everything from insurance paperwork to connecting you with co-pay and patient assistance programs if needed. An on-duty nurse is available to talk 24/7.
Learn More about MS One to One™ Support for AUBAGIO.
Wondering what resources are available to you? Here are the details of some of our programs.
For those with primary commercial insurance:
The AUBAGIO Co-Pay Program helps eligible individuals who are prescribed treatment with AUBAGIO with their drug-related out-of-pocket expenses, including co-pays and co-insurance, regardless of financial status.
Once enrolled in the AUBAGIO Co-pay Program:
- You'll receive your first prescription and first two refills of AUBAGIO at NO cost
- Your out-of-pocket expense for subsequent prescriptions for 28 days of AUBAGIO is no more than $10 each
Every 12 months, you may renew your participation in the $10 maximum out-of-pocket cost coverage through the AUBAGIO Co-pay Program. This renewal will be coordinated directly with you by the AUBAGIO Co-pay Program.*
|*||Out-of-pocket costs related to medical appointments, evaluations, testing, or other related services are not covered by the AUBAGIO Co-pay Program|
Who is eligible for this program?
Regardless of financial status, the program is open to individuals who are:
- U.S. citizens or legal residents who have primary commercial insurance
- Adult patients prescribed AUBAGIO for the treatment of relapsing forms of MS
Who is NOT eligible?
As required by law, the program is not available to individuals who:
- Have coverage or prescriptions paid for in part or full under any state or federally funded healthcare program including:
- Medicare Advantage Plans (Example: FreedomBlue offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense or TriCare
- High Risk Pool or Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)
*Medigap confirms Medicare coverage
For those without insurance and who meet other eligibility requirements:
Other assistance may be available. Speak with your MS One to One™ Nurse for more information.
$10 CO-PAY PROGRAM
You could pay no more than $10 for your 28-day prescription of AUBAGIO (must meet eligibility requirements).
THINK AUBAGIO MIGHT BE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Your doctor can help you decide if AUBAGIO makes sense for you.Get Tips
UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE MS CONTENT
Sign up to receive tips and strategies for positive approaches to living with MS.Subscribe Now
Learn from MS experts in your area—from neurologists to other people with MS.